Dear Calvary Temple Family and Friends,
Welcome to Resurrection Weekend 2020!
First a reminder of our Good Friday Fellowship and a clarification on how to access it. Whether you are on a computer or your phone, clicking this link will take you right to the meeting. If you arrive before 3 pm, you will be “ushered into” the waiting room until the meeting begins at 3 pm.
A few housekeeping rules for smooth sailing:
- Please arrive by 2:55 pm so that we may begin promptly at 3 and end at 3:30 pm
- At 3 pm, everyone will be MUTED in order to eliminate background noise. You will still have the ability to unMUTE yourself when you need to speak.
- Opening Prayer – Pastor Brian
- John 19:1–11 – Sis. Karima
- John 19:12–16 – Bro. Richard B.
- John 19:17-30 – Sis. Alice
- John 19:31-37 – Bro. Courtney
- John 19:38-42 – Sis. Carol
- Holy Communion – Pastor Ray & everyone
- Closing Prayer – Sis. Lorraine
After the closing prayer, we will take five- ten minutes to discuss the following weekend activities:
- Viewing a free showing of Sight and Sound’s production of Jesus together on Sunday afternoon.
- Viewing a free showing of a family movie, Pilgrim’s Progress together on Monday afternoon. (Registration before viewing is necessary.)
- Join us for our Easter Sunday Service at 11 am at calvarytpa.org