40 Days of Community Spiritual Campaign
40 Days of Community Spiritual Campaign ― part of the Living with Purpose small group Bible study that will help you learn how to fulfill God’s five purposes for your life.
Together we will unpack the biblical support for these five purposes (What Matters Most, Reaching Out Together, Belonging Together, Growing Together, Serving Together and Worshiping Together). We will learn the ways it applies to you and your circle of influence, and how you can use this knowledge to benefit God’s kingdom.
Discover how God planned for Christians to fulfill his purposes in community with each other in our church families, small groups, and in the world as a whole. Why did God plan it this way? Because we’re better together!
40 Days of Community will deepen your understanding of how God uses community for your own good and growth, as well as help you cultivate deeper relationships with those around you. Learn to fulfill God’s purposes … discover how we are better together.
Join us for small groups starting Sunday, October 9th and will run for six weeks. Sessions will be offered several days and times each week. Contact Robin O’Donnell for more information.
1. What Matters Most: We’re Compelled to Love God’s Family
2. Reaching Out Together: We’re Commissioned to Reach Out Together
3. Belonging Together: We’re Chosen to Fellowship Together
4. Growing Together: We’re Connected to Grow Together
5. Serving Together: We’re Called to Serve Together
6. Worshiping Together: We’re Created to Worship Together