When God’s Spirit Moves
- Do you ever look at other Christians and wonder how you can have what they have?
- Do you ever wonder how you can live in the presence of the Spirit?
- Do you ever wonder how you too can listen for the voice of the Spirit and apply it to God’s Word for your life?
Most of us do wonder or have wondered these things at some point during our walk as a believer. Some of us do not know where to get those answers, some are afraid to admit that they do not live in the Spirit, some live in the Spirit but do not act fully in the power of the Spirit.
Whatever your case is, wherever you find yourself at this moment in your walk, come and join us for our next Small Group study called When God’s Spirit Moves. Do not miss learning how to make the Spirit more alive in your life, in your walk.
You will not only learn about the Holy Spirit and how the Holy spirit moves within an individual and a church, you will also learn:
- How to make room for the Spirit’s action in your life and in your church.
- How God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only He can do.
- How to listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God’s Word to your life.
- How the Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships.
- How a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world.
- How your church can become a place where people regularly experience God’s presence and his power.
- Session 1: Agent in the Shadows
- Session 2: Power Source
- Session 3: The Best Bible Teacher
- Session 4: Water, Wind, and Fire
- Session 5: Who’s in Control?
- Session 6: Help When We Need It Most
There will be several options available to increase your faith and grow in your walk with God. Small Groups will begin the week starting April 17th.
Contact Robin O’Donnell for information on a day and time that fits your schedule. You can contact Robin by; email:
ODONNERL@OUTLOOK.COM or by completing and submitting the form below. We will give you options that you will hopefully be able to fit into your schedule. And this is for kids too!