Pastor Emeritus Norma Jean Halison
Fulfilling the vision that God has given her to minister and bring souls to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.
“We know that God can still use the wisdom and spirituality that has brought us this far to let others know that they are still loved and God can and will use us all on the battlefield. Remember the “Harvest is Plentiful, but the laborers are few.” There is so much to be done. People are hurting and they need to be encouraged that they can press on. They know that Jesus Christ came that we may have life and may have it more abundantly.”
Pastor Norma retired after 22 years from a career in the Army. Pastor Norma states, “God had been good to me throughout my 22 years in the military where I counseled soldiers on a spiritual path. Through the anointing of the Holy Spirit I was able to give counsel to assist in healing broken marriages. As I witnessed to others, I watched those who made fun of me for doing so, become saved and ask for advice on how to witness to others. Praise the Lord.”
- Previously served as the church secretary at Calvary Temple
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Project Management
Get Away & Hobbies
- Spending time with family & extended family
- Spending time with Lauren Elizabeth Anderson
- Singing in the Calvary Temple Choir, soloist, duets, trios
- Is the guest singer with “His Three” in Lehigh Valley and abroad.
- Volunteers for any ministry in Calvary Temple
- Pastor Norma has six siblings, currently she resides with her sister Sylvia Halison
“I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me.”