It is our belief that we are co-laborers with Christ Jesus and with other like-minded ministries within the Kingdom of God. It is our aim to collaborate with ministries within South Whitehall Township and the Lehigh Valley to share the Kingdom resources so that together we can claim a greater harvest for the King.
It is not our desire to build a name for ourselves or grab a harvest for Calvary Temple. Our collaborative efforts will be an endeavor to reap a harvest for the Kingdom. Whether the soul won attends Calvary Temple or another local church in the valley is irrelevant, what is relevant and will remain is the fact that the soul will be won for the Kingdom of God and we will rejoice in his/her salvation.
We’re on the Offensive
- Matt 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force.
- In like manner we have decided to stop sitting on the sidelines and intentionally and aggressively reclaim what the devil has taken. We will begin with the South Whitehall Township, extend to the Lehigh Valley and ultimately to all nations.
Jesus declares that the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few…go on your way see I am sending you out like lambs into the midst of wolves. Jesus went on to explain that we should:
- Pray blessing upon our community following the example He laid forth
- Spend time getting to know the members within our community
- Pray for their needs
- Share the good news about Him
God is calling us to be a ministry that will live by the Word of God, till we move beyond merely hearing into a dimension of applying His Word that the world might know that we are sons and daughters of the Living God. God has called us to make disciples not members. In obedience, we endeavor to make disciples not church members. We will take the time to get involved in disciples’ lives, sharing the word and teaching them. We currently host discipleship groups in multiple locations.
We will invest time into the life of each disciple and his/her family to the point that we laugh when he or she laughs, we will cry when he/she cries, and rejoice in each new-found revelation in his/her walk with God and celebrate the triumph of each new battle won “until all of us come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the son of God to maturity to the measure of the full stature of Christ.” ~Eph 4:13