Calvary Temple Early Childhood Learning Center
Our learning center is a community service and outreach ministry of Calvary Temple of Allentown. We provide young children with a high-quality, Christian-based education, as well as the highest standard of child care in a safe, nurturing, Christ-centered environment.
- PA KEYS STAR II Facility
- Curriculum in all classrooms addresses the spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development of each child with an emphasis on kindergarten readiness
- Lesson plans in all classrooms, toddler through school age, are developed to incorporate all of the Pennsylvania Early Childhood Education Standards.
- Individual classrooms for each age group
- DPW teacher-child ratios are consistently maintained
- All lead teachers have a minimum of 2500 hours early childhood experience
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon snack are provided
- CCIS Title XX subsidy accepted
- Finger scan-controlled entry facility
Currently Accepting Ages 12 months to 5 Years
Call Today To Set Up A Tour and Get Your Child Enrolled
15% Sibling Discount Available!
Please Visit Our Website For Further Information
OPEN MONDAY – FRIDAY
6:30 AM – 6:30 PM
CALL US AT 610-841-7988
Interested in Summer Camp for your 6-12 year old?
Visit Our Summer Camp Page to find out more about Camp Calvary
Racially Nondiscriminatory Policy
The Calvary Temple Early Childhood Learning Center admits students of any race, color, religion, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.