Dear Calvary Temple Family and Friends,
As Easter approaches, let’s show our love to CT’s sick and shut-in by creating miniature baskets and delivering them to their building front desk or outside their doors.
Here is a list of items suggested by Sis. Helen Willis who has already created one of the miniature baskets and is willing to coordinate our efforts.
- Miniature basket (if you don’t already have one at home)
- Granola bars
- Sandwich crackers with cheese
- Personal sized Kleenex
- Plastic Easter egg filled with candy
- Small bag of chips or pretzels
- Small notepad with pen
- Beef jerky
- Fruit cup
- Chocolate bunny
- “Smile Jesus loves you” card
- Saran wrap (if you don’t already have at home)
Everything except the saran wrap and “Smile Jesus Loves You” card was found at Dollar Tree. The entire thing should not cost more than $10.
Please bring individual items, sponsorship funds or completed baskets to the church by 6 pm today or between 9 am – 12 noon on Saturday.
Volunteers needed for:
- shopping for items
- sponsoring a basket (if no time to shop and create)
- making baskets
- delivering baskets
This is another great way for you and your family to bond and to teach your child(ren) about community service.
You may reach Sis. Helen by email to let her know how you would like to help.
Be safe and God Bless!